Our Premier Edge service is part of our ongoing commitment to provide the best after-purchase support possible. It's all about helping you keep your Axial knife running at the highest level and ensuring that you get a lifetime of reliable performance.
Premier Edge is a complementary service that can be taken advantage of at any time. In addition to sharpening your knife to a razor factory edge, our professional team will disassemble, clean, lubricate, and fine-tune your Axial knife for optimum performance.
Premier Edge is provided under our warranty at no additional cost to you. All that you are responsible for is the shipping costs associated with the service. We charge a $10 flat fee for return shipping and processing. You can submit payment via debit/credit card by CLICKING HERE, or include a check or money order in the shipping box along with your knife.
*Premier Edge service applies only to genuine Axial products.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
To take advantage of our Premier Edge service, follow these simple steps:
1. Complete, sign, and submit the "Premier Edge Service Form" below, acknowledging your understanding and acceptance of the "Counterfeit Goods Agreement" and the "Automatic Knife Agreement".
2. Provide payment for the $10 return shipping & processing fee. Submit payment via debit/credit card by CLICKING HERE or include a check or money order in your shipping box along with your knife.
3. Ship the knife in a secure package to the Axial address provided below, postage paid and insured (optional). Axial is not responsible for any product(s) lost in transit, to or from, our facility.
Premier Edge Service Form
To take advantage of the maintenance services offered under our warranty, please complete and submit this form. The completion of this form is required in order to receive service on your Axial knife.
By submitting the "Premier Edge Service Form" above and by sending your knife in for warranty service, you are acknowledging that you agree to the following:
Counterfeit Goods Agreement
(a) If Axial, in its sole discretion, determines that the knife you sent in for warranty service is a counterfeit, Axial reserves the right to destroy or permanently seize the knife. A knife determined to be a counterfeit will not be returned to you. Axial shall not be liable to you, or any other party, for any compensation relating to a knife determined to be a counterfeit.
(b) Axial may choose to involve third parties or governmental investigative agencies in order to determine the source of the counterfeit goods. By sending your knife in for warranty service, you agree to cooperate in good faith with any investigation conducted by Axial, third parties, and/or governmental agencies. This includes cooperating with investigations to identify the source of the counterfeit goods by providing the name, location, and other identifying information that you may have about the source.
By signing and submitting the "Premier Edge Service Form" above and by sending your knife in for service, you acknowledge your understanding and acceptance of this agreement.
Automatic Knife Agreement
IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES, AXIAL INNOVATION LLC requires that you acknowledge your acceptance and understanding of the requirements set forth below prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic opening knife from our company.
By placing an order for any automatic opening knife or by returning an automatic opening knife for Warranty Service (sharpening, replacement, or repair), you agree and certify that you meet any or all of the following requirements established by Federal law:
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
- to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
- an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
- to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air National Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
- to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of an State or Territory, or any county, city or other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
- to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3 and 4.
AXIAL LLC will not sell automatic knives to any customer outside of the State of Utah unless such sale or receipt of Warranty Service return complies with one or more of the above conditions. This does not apply to automatic knives manufactured, distributed, purchased or sold within the State of Utah.
By signing and submitting the "Premier Edge Service Form" above, you (Axial Customer) hereby recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the owner/buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Axial LLC. You hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic opening knives from Axial LLC meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives in connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.